Things have been going well for us in the last few weeks. Christmas is approaching and I've de-stressed my holiday to the point that I have just a couple of things to do before the big day.
I got my Christmas present early this year... and, am using it to post this blog. I am a proud owner of a new Apple iMac. Never would have guessed I would go Apple, but I'm absolutely in love with it. It's fun. And, fast. And, pretty.
Jackson is indifferent about Christmas so far, which I think is funny. He could care less about the tree and even the presents that are under it so far. He had a bit of Christmas early when Grandma and Grandpa were here for Thanksgiving and he likes his keyboard (it plays All Star :) and his radio - it's his entertainment in the car... but, I'm also looking forward to him opening his gifts from us and Santa. I think he'll like his new potty and underpants (EEK) best, lol.
It is hella cold here lately. Everyone has said this is a crazy-unusually cold and early winter for Middle Tennessee. Today, the high was 28 and when I left for work, my car said it was 12. And, here I thought I moved to the South. We got snow a week and a half ago - of course it was the night of Jackson's Christmas program so we were out in it... big, ploppy, fat flakes everywhere. Kind of fun since I wasn't driving :)
Here are some recent pictures.
Here's Jackson helping to decorate the tree:
Here's Jack all dressed up for his Christmas program:
Here's Jack on stage with his class - not shaking his bells and getting ready to cry. He did not participate well, lol. He stood like a deer in headlights until everyone clapped after their first song. Then, he just bawled.
I got my Christmas present early this year... and, am using it to post this blog. I am a proud owner of a new Apple iMac. Never would have guessed I would go Apple, but I'm absolutely in love with it. It's fun. And, fast. And, pretty.
Jackson is indifferent about Christmas so far, which I think is funny. He could care less about the tree and even the presents that are under it so far. He had a bit of Christmas early when Grandma and Grandpa were here for Thanksgiving and he likes his keyboard (it plays All Star :) and his radio - it's his entertainment in the car... but, I'm also looking forward to him opening his gifts from us and Santa. I think he'll like his new potty and underpants (EEK) best, lol.
It is hella cold here lately. Everyone has said this is a crazy-unusually cold and early winter for Middle Tennessee. Today, the high was 28 and when I left for work, my car said it was 12. And, here I thought I moved to the South. We got snow a week and a half ago - of course it was the night of Jackson's Christmas program so we were out in it... big, ploppy, fat flakes everywhere. Kind of fun since I wasn't driving :)
Here are some recent pictures.
Here's Jackson helping to decorate the tree:

0 comments: