There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

Just looked and I haven't posted a blog since September 10 and then that one was all bitchy - so, my apologies for the hiatus, but geesh, when did life get so busy!!??

In the nearly 3 months since my last update, we have been BUSY! We went on vacation at the end of September, spent a long weekend in Minnesota for Cindy's wedding and visiting my Dad, I was in Muskogee for a week for work, I was sick twice, developed and got under control an Ebay addiction, Halloween came and went and now Thanksgiving, too, I've been selected as a Team Captain for TNT and training has begun. And, tonight, we decorated our Christmas tree to officially begin the holiday season.

Whew!

It is my sincere hope to at least get some pictures up of the events that have passed, but I am bad about not moving forward because I'm trying to catch up - so, if I get them don't I don't and will not let that stop me from posting more regularly.

And, if I don't, I guess send virtual beatings .

PS. Thank you, Stefanie, for pushing me to blog! You are a rockstar and I love you!!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: