There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

On August 1, I got a call from HR offering me a job in Washington. After giving it a day of additional thought - doing the "are we freaking crazy" check - I accepted.

It is time to move on.

I will still be working for central office; however, I'm returning to Compensation Service, which ironically is where I worked when we moved to Nashville.

For many reasons, this move is heartbreaking... but, they say if it's easy, it's not worth doing, and Jon and I know in our heart it's the right thing to do... even if it's painful and hard.

So, we're on to a new adventure! Returning to a place we liked living and this time bringing two little ones with us to experience all the Nation's Capital has to offer.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: