Highlights of July:


Evelyn

And, Mary Grace.






Jack is VERY into dress-up.

Little Miss Chef

Pirate Jack at the park.


.
- I finally ate at Parthenon for the first time and had their gyro plate... which has resulted in a near-constant gyro craving.
- A fabulous 4th of July weekend, complete with pool and party.
- Pulling cat food out of Mart Grace's mouth... now we know why she's in the laundry room all the time. Snacks.
- It's official. I'm putting in for jobs. Cheryl will be leaving in August and it's time to move on... During the months of June and July, I've put in for six positions... we shall see what happens.
- GeeMee's and Auntie Pam's quick visit... it was short, but good to see them both. Too bad I had a job application to finish.
- Hooray for the return of the best reality TV show ever, Big Brother.
- MG's vocabulary continues to explode - thank you, please, apple, good, bite, what's that, book.
- Hanging out with Jackson Arkle for his birthday party. Can't beat hotdogs on the grill and pool time with friends :)
- Cutie clothes for the kids. In this pic, Jack is wearing his new Bucs jersey from GeeMee and GeePa, and Mary Grace is sporting her new Pooh onsie that came in the mail from Ms. Cathy, Uncle Toby's Mom. Our kids are so loved :)
- The kids had doctor's appointments this month... Jack is 44-inches tall and 51 pounds, 8 ounces. Off the charts for weight, 90's for height. MG 32-inches tall and 26 pounds 10 ounces. 80th percentile for weight, 50th for height and 60th for head circumference (47-cm)
- We met the Jordans out for Mexican and the playground... and, got some great shots.
Evelyn
And, Mary Grace.
- I spent a week in Philadelphia with my co-worker (the awesome) Isabelle. We were conducting training and I was so thankful to be there with her... even though she made me drive in downtown Philly!
- We made it to the Splash Pad, too.


- And, we ended the month with a great dinner party with the Jordans and Banes... the definite highlight of which was the fact that Jeff bought 100 pounds of chips and 10 pounds of salsa and dip from Chuy's - I'm only exaggerating slightly, lol. Picture 4 grocery bags FULL of chips!!
Jack is VERY into dress-up.
Little Miss Chef
Pirate Jack at the park.
.

0 comments: