In early May, Mary Grace got the treat of her first bite of semi-solid food... the intensely bland Rice Cereal! Here is our documentation of her very first bites of food.
Here she is, not even knowing what coming up.

Here's the video of her very first bites. Jackson helped!

Confused, maybe?

She ate a few bites before letting us know she wasn't impressed. I think it took a few more times trying for her to figure out it was food... but, this is where it all starts and I was excited, even if she wasn't!
Here she is, not even knowing what coming up.
Here's the video of her very first bites. Jackson helped!
Confused, maybe?
She ate a few bites before letting us know she wasn't impressed. I think it took a few more times trying for her to figure out it was food... but, this is where it all starts and I was excited, even if she wasn't!

1 comments:
David and Anna said...
I love Jackson's laugh in the background. It sounds like he really loves his little sister.