We've had a crazy couple of weeks, with visitors and big events, and I'm a slacker for not updating. Just briefly, though, Stefanie and Kenny were here last weekend and she is a rockstar for completing the first-ever Murfreesboro Middle Half... that's 13.1 miles! I was honored to be a volunteer at the finish line and award her a medal. Pictures forthcoming. Also, Grandpa and Grandma were with us for Saturday on their way to Illinois so, we got some fun time with them, too! Busy and very fun weekend... Grandpa is BAD about stealing my Scattegories answers!
Other than that, Jack is doing great... we've had our first successful cereal feeding, pictures forthcoming :) Work has been CRAZY but, is settling down this week, thank God. I did find out I'll be travelling to Phoenix the first week in December to give training.... that will be interesting.
Until there is more time...
Other than that, Jack is doing great... we've had our first successful cereal feeding, pictures forthcoming :) Work has been CRAZY but, is settling down this week, thank God. I did find out I'll be travelling to Phoenix the first week in December to give training.... that will be interesting.
Until there is more time...

0 comments: