There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

Today's meeting was a good one... I have maintained this week and I think I've been doing this long enough to simply appreciate not gaining . I am down 22 total from highest preggers weight with approximately 28 to go to get where I was... it will take time.

NSV, I bought a size 16 jeans last night... so, there is some progression down in that department, too!

The working out has suffered the last three weeks between not feeling well myself, Jack being sick, Jon being out of town, family in town and holidays... whew! But, I'm working on getting back in the grove. I'm doing shorter walks 4 days this week to start building back up. I also went to a speciality shop and had my feet measured to get some properly fitting shoes. They feel great but, after a while I'm reminded I'm breaking them in. I bought new non-cotton socks, too.. and, probably paid way too much for it all.

Also, the Murfreesboro Middle Half is next weekend and Stef will be in town for it. I submitted my volunteer application in June but, haven't heard anything.. kind of bummed. I emailed them last week and still nothing. I guess I'll have to start annoying some folks to get some information.


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: