Thank goodness the wait is over, football is back!
Jon and I had our third annual football kick-off party, which I think is quite an accomplishment, since we just moved here and have relatively few friends. But, we had our party and actually had some people show up, lol. Feeling like we had some friends made up for the Bucs' loss.
I think Jon and I were most excited about it being Jack's first Football Day. As you can see, he was completely Buc'd up
.
Thanks to Libby for taking our picture!

.
Jon and I had our third annual football kick-off party, which I think is quite an accomplishment, since we just moved here and have relatively few friends. But, we had our party and actually had some people show up, lol. Feeling like we had some friends made up for the Bucs' loss.
I think Jon and I were most excited about it being Jack's first Football Day. As you can see, he was completely Buc'd up
.Thanks to Libby for taking our picture!
.

0 comments: