I've been a bit sick so, this is somewhat overdue.
I had a decent week training but, the most eventful part of it was today's Group Train. We were scheduled to walk 5 miles, which I was nervous about anyway. But, when we finished, we realized we walked 5 and a half! I was floored. We did it in an hour and 25 minutes so, that is super fast for me, too. It was figured to be about a 15:45 minute mile. Pretty cool.
The other cool thing from this week is that I made an appointment and ended up joining Curves. I was skeptical about their workout but, I have not been able to get in a cross-training or resistence training workout in my schedule like I was supposed to and I know doing this will make a big difference for me. So, I'm going for it... I had a great experience at the consultation and the two machines I tried were much harder than they looked. So, I'm hoping with this addition in my schedule, I'll be able to get the six days in like I want to.
Fundraising continues to go well. I need to get up on it and send some updates out and thank you cards to those who have already responded (I'm working on it, I promise!). The donations have slowed down a bit again but, my current total is $838. Just about half way there.
Total mileage for the week: 11.25 miles

0 comments: