This week has been a rough one. I've been sick for about a week and a half and I finally broke down and went to the doctor on Wednesday. I have a pretty nasty sinus infection that knocked me out of commission for a while.
That being said, today I had a great Group Train. We only did 4 miles (only, lol!) but, I felt great the whole time. I felt for the first time that the training was paying off and I felt comfortable during the walk. I'm focusing on the positive for this week since my mileage was so bad.
I had my first two workouts at Curves this week, despite the illness, however. Tuesday and Thursday, I went and the workout is much more intense than it looks. I'm enjoying it so far and LOVE that it's a complete workout in 30 minutes. I love still having some of the evening left.
So, in totale, I worked out 4 days.
Total distance for the week: 7.1 (boo)
Fundraising is continuing to go well. I haven't updated my current total so, will do that and provide it next week.

0 comments: