There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

Needless to say, it has been a challenging week.

For the past week, I have been doing training again but, this time in Nashville... which, may sound easier than travelling to someplace else but, which is in reality much, much more difficult. Think about it... when I'm on travel, I am in a hotel usually within walking distance of the office so, no commute. Also, while I miss my family, I don't have them with me so, I'm responsible for just me. And, because I don't have a commute, leaving the office an hour later than my normal time is no big deal either.

Well, when I train locally, it feels like I'm on travel with the long days and being in a difference office without any of the perks of being away from my normal responsibilities. And, it is for this reason I'm blaming my horrible week of training.

I made it home at a decent time on Monday and walked 3 miles but, that's it. The rest of the week was a wash and then come this morning, I didn't even get up for Group Train.

I do this. When I've had a bad week, I usually blow it and tell myself I'll start fresh Monday... so, here we go again.

Total mileage for the week - 3 miles. Absolutely pathetic.

No change in fundraising total, either.



This entry was posted on Saturday, February 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: