Woohoo!!! I just finished my longest walk yet and, not only did I rock it out in under 15-minute miles, I did it by MYSELF!
Jon had to work early this morning, so I decided I'd get up really early and get out there before he had to leave. So, I got up at like 520 and was out walking in the freezing cold about 540. Last night, I plotted out my route using www.walkjogrun.net so, at least I knew where I needed to go, lol. I did the whole 8 miles in 1:55:36, which I think is just great! And, I made it home in plenty of time for Jon to get ready and go to work.
LOL, now, it's 9 and Jack isn't even up yet! I've had time to shower uninturupted, make some coffee, do the dishes and run the dishwasher and now post here. Getting up early is always worth it. I've done more today already than what I've accomplished in the last two weeks (at least that's how it feels)!
Anyway, this week called for 5 workouts, and I was able to get them all in. No progress on fundraising, but that is okay. I'm in Phoenix next week and I plan on sending out thank yous (some way overdue) and start an email campaign to finish up that last $500 or so.
Total for the week: 15 miles!!

0 comments: