They say nesting and bursts of energy are tell-tale signs that the baby is close, and here we are :) Mary Grace's nursery has gotten a bit of attention this week and is pretty much finished. Her clothes have been washed, folded and put away by size. And, the car seat cushion has been washed and everything put back together with the pink "car seat coat" over it, no less. Pack n Play is up in our room, too.
The to-do list has taken some major hits!
Anyway, here are a few pictures of the nursery. It looks so much more put together than Jackson's room ever did.. I guess some practice helps!
Her nursery theme is lady bugs. I found a great deal on ebay and got most everything from one person. The print on the wall is actually one from way back (thanks Amy!) and I'm happy to have a place for it again :)





I hope she likes it!
The to-do list has taken some major hits!
Anyway, here are a few pictures of the nursery. It looks so much more put together than Jackson's room ever did.. I guess some practice helps!
Her nursery theme is lady bugs. I found a great deal on ebay and got most everything from one person. The print on the wall is actually one from way back (thanks Amy!) and I'm happy to have a place for it again :)
I hope she likes it!

2 comments:
Stefanie said...
I like it. I know that Mary Grace will too.
David and Anna said...
How cute! And I love the name Mary Grace too. I wish I could come over and paint little lady bugs all over your walls.