This month had a lot going on... lots of good and lots of not-so-good. But, we made it through and are better people for it.
Case in point. A stomach virus made it's way through the household mid-month. It started with Mary Grace... poor little girl got sick so much we ran out of sheets for her crib. And, I experienced my first MG full-on throw up on me moment. It then went to Jackson... but, here's the part about making us better people because Jackson learned to throw up this month. He got sick all over the place the first time, but once we got going, he would get up, go to the bathroom, and get sick in the toilet just a like a normal person... my little boy is growing up ;) I got sick, too - it was bad - but, thankfully Jon came through without succumbing. Which is a good thing because I'm a horrible nurse.
This was after our visit from Jen and Clyde and before our Thanksgiving trip to Louisville, so I guess all-in-all, the timing was okay.
I did miss two days of work, though, and during a high-crunch time of preparing a new curriculum to train some folks to answer VBA's first chat inquirers. I worked pretty much full-time on the materials in preparation from the Thursday before Thanksgiving through the rest of the month. More on that later.
Other than being sick, the kids had a good month. Mary Grace has started scooting around the furniture and is still scaring us to death by being a human vacuum. Her hair is getting long and curly in the back... bows have gone from being a cute accessory to being a functional necessity. If we don't pull her hair back, she can't see! Jackson had a good month starting with his first bowling adventure and Aedan's visit, then later in the month two birthday parties in one day - on Nov 20th we celebrated his school bud, Aidean's, and our good friend RJ's 4th birthdays. Good times had by all :)
Here are some of the best shots of the month:








And, Mary Grace at 11-months; taken November 24.

Oh, and I almost forgot! We got iPhones. Finally. For real... which means we made the break from T-Mobile complete and are now with AT&T and I finally got the phone I've wanted since buying my iMac. It syncs beautifully and I Love It. Jon likes his, too... We have entered the 21st century!
Case in point. A stomach virus made it's way through the household mid-month. It started with Mary Grace... poor little girl got sick so much we ran out of sheets for her crib. And, I experienced my first MG full-on throw up on me moment. It then went to Jackson... but, here's the part about making us better people because Jackson learned to throw up this month. He got sick all over the place the first time, but once we got going, he would get up, go to the bathroom, and get sick in the toilet just a like a normal person... my little boy is growing up ;) I got sick, too - it was bad - but, thankfully Jon came through without succumbing. Which is a good thing because I'm a horrible nurse.
This was after our visit from Jen and Clyde and before our Thanksgiving trip to Louisville, so I guess all-in-all, the timing was okay.
I did miss two days of work, though, and during a high-crunch time of preparing a new curriculum to train some folks to answer VBA's first chat inquirers. I worked pretty much full-time on the materials in preparation from the Thursday before Thanksgiving through the rest of the month. More on that later.
Other than being sick, the kids had a good month. Mary Grace has started scooting around the furniture and is still scaring us to death by being a human vacuum. Her hair is getting long and curly in the back... bows have gone from being a cute accessory to being a functional necessity. If we don't pull her hair back, she can't see! Jackson had a good month starting with his first bowling adventure and Aedan's visit, then later in the month two birthday parties in one day - on Nov 20th we celebrated his school bud, Aidean's, and our good friend RJ's 4th birthdays. Good times had by all :)
Here are some of the best shots of the month:
And, Mary Grace at 11-months; taken November 24.

Oh, and I almost forgot! We got iPhones. Finally. For real... which means we made the break from T-Mobile complete and are now with AT&T and I finally got the phone I've wanted since buying my iMac. It syncs beautifully and I Love It. Jon likes his, too... We have entered the 21st century!

0 comments: