This winter has been another long and cold one - seriously, I thought I lived in the South -, so early this month when we finally got some warmer weather, we just couldn't pass up going to the park.
I loaded up the kiddos and ran through the drive-through to get some lunch and we headed to our closest neighborhood park, Cason Lane Trailhead. We brought the picnic blanket and enjoyed our lunch. It was warm and pretty, but super windy.


After lunch, we played on the playground. It was so nice to get out and get some sunshine and fresh air.



It was a nice April kick-off!
I loaded up the kiddos and ran through the drive-through to get some lunch and we headed to our closest neighborhood park, Cason Lane Trailhead. We brought the picnic blanket and enjoyed our lunch. It was warm and pretty, but super windy.
After lunch, we played on the playground. It was so nice to get out and get some sunshine and fresh air.
It was a nice April kick-off!

0 comments: