There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

Last weekend, we stopped into Best Buy after dinner to browse. Little did I know that I would discover a Dancing Machine...

They had a Kinect set up in the back with The Micheal Jackson Experience available for play. We watched a kid do a few numbers before Jackson gave it a go. He was loving it!

































































We've had a Wii for a while and we have dance games I thought he would enjoy... but, Jackson doesn't quite get the controllers yet. The Kinect solves this problem with no controller and the fact Jackson could see himself on the screen didn't hurt either!

Jon already has an Xbox and we discussed getting a Kinect. I think we will get one in a bit, after we clear out some our stuff and make a little money in our upcoming yard sale. In addition to being active and having fun with it, what a better way to introduce our kids to some great music!


This entry was posted on Friday, May 13, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Jennifer Fleming said...

    We have it and LOVE IT!! we also love our wii dance too. the kinect adventures is another awesome game.

  1. ... on May 16, 2011 at 11:56 PM