There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.
- Drew Barrymore
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 -
Posted by Sarah -
Okay, Jackson will be SIX months old in less than 2 weeks.. and, would you believe that he has STILL not been added correctly to my health insurance policy?!
I've been battling with this for nearly six months. I got confirmation from a supervisor in my HR department that the corrected information was being FedEx'd to BSBS as of Thursday. Well, this morning, they got the damn effective date right but, oops, Jackson has been removed from the policy.
Your tax dollars at work, people. And, you thought I was joking about the quality of folks the earn fat paychecks in DC.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
0 comments: