There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

This past Saturday, we made plans with some new friends of ours (who are also our neighbors) to go to Walden Pumpkin Farm in Smyrna. This was the Pumpkin Patch my Moms group had gone to but, that we didn't make because of rainy weather. I'm so glad we made the trip this weekend because this farm was even better than last weekend's!

There were mazes and animals and tons of sunflowers and pumpkins. It was just great. We bought our pumpkins (a Daddy-sized, Momma-sized and Jack-sized) and we got some great pictures:



Then, we headed to Ghouls at Grassmere, which is an annual Halloween party at the zoo in Nashville. It was awesome!! Just seeing all the kids in their costumes was worth the admission and there were tons of fun things to do. Jack and I rode our first carrosel and we watched a Gross Animals show... you know how I love cheesey shows :) Best of all, Jack got to wear his Jack-o-Lantern costume!







It was a GREAT Saturday... and, I think it was even better hanging out with some new friends. Thanks to Jennifer and her crew (Adam, Austin, Maddison and Alexis) for letting us crash their plans! Boy, were we tired!!!


This entry was posted on Monday, October 22, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: