I'm going to do my best to update on how training is going every Saturday (or at least use that date
) after my weekly Group Train.
Thank goodness for these Group Trains. This morning, as I was debating about bailing, Jon made a snarky comment that I do that alot which got my behind out of bed. And, I'm really glad. I had had a bad training week (visitors and dinner out does it every time) and had only walked once and done cross training once. When this happens, I'm notorious for saying, "I'll start fresh on Monday." I'm glad I didn't though. In group, I've started trying to keep up with the front of the pack and have done well the last two times. I'm not at the very front when we finish but, not to far behind :) This Saturday, I walked 3.5 miles in about 57 minutes which is much faster than I'm used to. We did hills, too, which kicked my bootie.
As far as WW, the weightloss has slowed because I can only seem to do one or the other well.. either points or exercise. But, I did hit the 20 pound mark this week and am down 30-plus all together from when Jack was born. With the holidays, my expectations are definitely not the same and that's okay.
And, I've finally started my fundraising... if you haven't heard from me yet.. you will soon! Special thanks to Jen and Ryan for being my first straight donation!! And, to all those who purchased from my Pampered Chef party.. it looks like we raised a bit over $100! Off to a great start!
) after my weekly Group Train.Thank goodness for these Group Trains. This morning, as I was debating about bailing, Jon made a snarky comment that I do that alot which got my behind out of bed. And, I'm really glad. I had had a bad training week (visitors and dinner out does it every time) and had only walked once and done cross training once. When this happens, I'm notorious for saying, "I'll start fresh on Monday." I'm glad I didn't though. In group, I've started trying to keep up with the front of the pack and have done well the last two times. I'm not at the very front when we finish but, not to far behind :) This Saturday, I walked 3.5 miles in about 57 minutes which is much faster than I'm used to. We did hills, too, which kicked my bootie.
As far as WW, the weightloss has slowed because I can only seem to do one or the other well.. either points or exercise. But, I did hit the 20 pound mark this week and am down 30-plus all together from when Jack was born. With the holidays, my expectations are definitely not the same and that's okay.
And, I've finally started my fundraising... if you haven't heard from me yet.. you will soon! Special thanks to Jen and Ryan for being my first straight donation!! And, to all those who purchased from my Pampered Chef party.. it looks like we raised a bit over $100! Off to a great start!

0 comments: