Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, one day late!
We had a really nice holiday, thanks for asking :) We were disapointed a few weeks ago when Jon's parents, who normally visit for Thanksgiving, told us they couldn't make it up this year. But, instead of doing Thanksgiving for two and a half, we got in touch with Jon's Aunt Becky who lives in Louisville and they were nice enough to welcome us for Thanksgiving dinner.
I was kind of nervous because I hadn't met Becky and her family yet but, I was very thankful to have some family to spend the holiday with... and, as usual, I worried for nothing. Becky, her husband Keith and thier son, Alex are awesome. I felt very comfortable with them and their home was warm and comfortable. And, dinner was great!
So, a big thanks to Becky, Keith and Alex for their warm hospitality. We look forward to returning the favor and having you all come to visit!
We had a really nice holiday, thanks for asking :) We were disapointed a few weeks ago when Jon's parents, who normally visit for Thanksgiving, told us they couldn't make it up this year. But, instead of doing Thanksgiving for two and a half, we got in touch with Jon's Aunt Becky who lives in Louisville and they were nice enough to welcome us for Thanksgiving dinner.
I was kind of nervous because I hadn't met Becky and her family yet but, I was very thankful to have some family to spend the holiday with... and, as usual, I worried for nothing. Becky, her husband Keith and thier son, Alex are awesome. I felt very comfortable with them and their home was warm and comfortable. And, dinner was great!
So, a big thanks to Becky, Keith and Alex for their warm hospitality. We look forward to returning the favor and having you all come to visit!

0 comments: