There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

Each year, day care does an assessment of the kiddos' development.

I scanned Jackson's in, and here it is...


























































He's doing great!!

We got one for Mary Grace this year, too. Her copy is too light to scan in; but I can relay she's doing well, too. She's attempting or has mastered all her categories, and her note reads:

"Mary Grace is a very sweet little girl. We have enjoyed having her in our class."

Of course, I know my kids are brilliant and sweet, but it's nice to hear it from someone they're not related to, too!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: