Hooray for Uncle Andy's visit!!
One of my BFFs from college, Andy, is Jackson's Godfather and makes a special trip out to see us at least once a year. We got to spend a weekend in June with Andy... and, while the weather was against us, we had a great time hanging out and doing some fun stuff.
The weekend was low-key and most of the time we just hung out and played. Uncle Andy brought Jackson a pair of super cool Cars remote controlled cars, and that was a huge hit for the weekend. We also went to the drive-in and saw Cars 2 during its opening weekend... it was a great movie and I was pleased to bring Andy to his first-ever drive-in movie :)
Here are a few pictures of Uncle Andy and the kids playing... note the Francesco and Lightning cars...


And, a couple form the drive-in... MG being super cute.

And, MG and Uncle Andy dancing (I Had the Time of My Life was playing, if I remember correctly... )

I'm always thankful to have friends visit and I love that my friends from back in the day are part of my kids' lives... thanks, Andy, for making the trip! Love you!
One of my BFFs from college, Andy, is Jackson's Godfather and makes a special trip out to see us at least once a year. We got to spend a weekend in June with Andy... and, while the weather was against us, we had a great time hanging out and doing some fun stuff.
The weekend was low-key and most of the time we just hung out and played. Uncle Andy brought Jackson a pair of super cool Cars remote controlled cars, and that was a huge hit for the weekend. We also went to the drive-in and saw Cars 2 during its opening weekend... it was a great movie and I was pleased to bring Andy to his first-ever drive-in movie :)
Here are a few pictures of Uncle Andy and the kids playing... note the Francesco and Lightning cars...
And, a couple form the drive-in... MG being super cute.
And, MG and Uncle Andy dancing (I Had the Time of My Life was playing, if I remember correctly... )
I'm always thankful to have friends visit and I love that my friends from back in the day are part of my kids' lives... thanks, Andy, for making the trip! Love you!

1 comments:
Andy said...
I had a great time! It was a very fun visit despite the weather and such. But it's ok, I like low-key weekends.
I also learned not to fly into Atlanta in June.