There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

This past Monday, Jackson and I had reservations for a Mother-Son Date Knight at one of our favorite restaurants, Chick-fil-A.


I left work a bit early to pick Jack up from school, and when I arrived, everyone told me that all he could talk about all day was our date :) I hadn't told him where we were going - and, I wondered if he would be a bit disappointed - but when we got there, we were served in style.

We checked in and Jackson was given a flower to give me.  We were then escorted to our table, complete with  linens, plates, flowers, and activities.  A server even took our order and brought us our food.  As we finished our meal, a Chick-fil-A cow came around for pictures and then we headed off to the play area.

There were supposed to be limo rides around the parking lot, but unfortunately the limo driver had an emergency and the back-up car wasn't going to make it before we had to leave... that just gives us something to look forward to for next time!

Here is a picture of us at our table.































And, Jackson with Missy Cow.




















.





This entry was posted on Sunday, May 20, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: