I am way behind in blogging, so this is a short recap with some pictures of May...
Mother's Day gifts :)
The Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar theme at school was a big hit... lots of cool crafts, including Jackson's book.
On Memorial Day, after the Jordans left, the kids and I went to the Splash Park...
It was hot and a great day for it... but, Jack was WORN out. He fell asleep!
.
- My month got off to an interesting start - May 1st I got evacuated from two different buildings for 2 fire emergencies. The first was at my office and then that afternoon, I was teaching a class at a hotel in Alexandria, and we got evacuated from that building, too. Geesh!
- I was watching the last dance of Dirty Dancing and MG looked up at me to say, "Dirty Bit?"
- Ms. Jen was in town for a job interview and we got to meet up with her and have dinner. It was great to be able to get in a few hours to visit during her overnight trip :)
- Jon started his job at Old Navy, which is awesome.. but, boy are we adjusting to having both of us work. I hate making dinner!
- Mr. Brad also came to town for work. Funny enough, he was installing and training folks to use a pharmacy machine at our own doctors office!! We got to hang out a couple of nights and have dinner and catch up a bit... it was a great preview to the whole family coming just a week later!
- Jackson got invited to Alana's birthday party and we got to check out the Little Gym. The kiddos ran around and jumped and played and the parents even got to play a bit, too. It was a fun party, and the gym is close to the house... I think I may look into lessons.
- I've been taking the time needed to take care of appointments. The kids' dentist appointment went well, though Jack needs fillings :( We'll have follow-up appointments through the summer to take care of his business.
- And, I finished the month off with the Jordans in town and I took a staycation the week following Memorial Day. It was an awesome weekend followed-up with some time on my own.
Mother's Day gifts :)
The Hungry, Hungry Caterpillar theme at school was a big hit... lots of cool crafts, including Jackson's book.
On Memorial Day, after the Jordans left, the kids and I went to the Splash Park...
It was hot and a great day for it... but, Jack was WORN out. He fell asleep!
.

0 comments: