There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

Jackson's school hosts a Back to School night, which is an evening to see the kids' classrooms and speak to the teachers about curriculum and whatnot.  It's for parents only, so I dropped the kiddos off in the multipurpose room where they had childcare and headed to Ms. Kohout's class - unfortunately, Jon was traveling for work, so couldn't make it.
















All the parents got to take a seat at their child's seat... and this is what I found when I got there.




















Inside, Jack had drawn pictures of what he liked about Kindergarten... I could make out writing and books...

















Ms. Kohout spoke to us about the curriculum being used and what a typical day is like for the kids. She also told us how she encourages correct behavior things like that. I really, really like Ms. Kohout!

After the official meeting, I took a look around the room... I love that Jack's teacher uses the kids' pictures everywhere :)

































.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: