September was a rough month... mostly because Jon was traveling for work 3 out of the 4 weeks... which meant I was doing both drop off and pick up for the kids, dinners, etc. while he was gone. Made for a month that sped by without there being a great deal to report. But, we did have...
- Jackson's first school picture!

- Cooler weather, yay for fall, mums, and my first pumpkin spice latte :)

- I started knitting and crocheting, again... picking up the needles and yarn I got over a year ago
- I joined Weight Watchers at work... here we go again
- We took Mary Grace to see her first movie in the movie theater, Brave. It was a great movie, with an outstanding heroine. The best part is the movie dealt quite a bit with mother/daughter issues, so I thought it was a perfect first movie for me and my little girl

- Hooray for football, replacement refs and all
- Welcome to the world, Colton Dean! Stefanie, one of my best friends from college, and her husband Kenny welcomed a new little boy to the world this month... what a cutie-pie!!
- Jackson is getting closer and closer to reading... with tons of sight words, we made it through most of Dr. Seuss's Hop on Pop. He's so proud!
And, a few pictures from the month...
Mary Grace and Jackson helping with some clean up

Little Miss dancing to "Single Ladies"
Jackson's school work





And, some of Mary Grace's school work




.
- Jackson's first school picture!

- Cooler weather, yay for fall, mums, and my first pumpkin spice latte :)
- I started knitting and crocheting, again... picking up the needles and yarn I got over a year ago
- I joined Weight Watchers at work... here we go again
- We took Mary Grace to see her first movie in the movie theater, Brave. It was a great movie, with an outstanding heroine. The best part is the movie dealt quite a bit with mother/daughter issues, so I thought it was a perfect first movie for me and my little girl

- Hooray for football, replacement refs and all
- Welcome to the world, Colton Dean! Stefanie, one of my best friends from college, and her husband Kenny welcomed a new little boy to the world this month... what a cutie-pie!!
- Jackson is getting closer and closer to reading... with tons of sight words, we made it through most of Dr. Seuss's Hop on Pop. He's so proud!
And, a few pictures from the month...
Mary Grace and Jackson helping with some clean up
Little Miss dancing to "Single Ladies"
Jackson's school work
And, some of Mary Grace's school work
.

0 comments: