There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

Well, my feet feel much, much better but, I decided to err on the side of caution and am not working out until Monday. So, the entire week was a wash as far as training.

I did get back on track with fundraising, though. I sent out my second campaign via email and have already gotten one response so, here's to hoping the rest comes in. Monday I have to send in my 'recommittment' forms, which pretty much say if I don't get the donations, I'll cover the difference myself. I'm confident it will happen though, and that I wont' have any additional financial contributions.

I did go to Group Train this morning for our initial meeting because our Honored Teammate came out. It was good to meet him and put a face with the abstract idea of disease. It is inspriring and I'm glad I made it out.



This entry was posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: