Well, this week started out well and I was looking forward to doing my nine miles this morning with my running pal Stef who was in town.. but, alas, it was not to be.
We did get up this morning and made it to the Greenway but, unfortunately, the weather was yucky and the lightning called it off for us. Two weeks in a row cancelled!! One for snow and the very next for a spring thunderstorm! Craziness.
I’ve been in kind of a funk and did not make up the miles. So, for the week I have 9.. which isn’t so bad considering that was only in two walks.
But, speaking of Stefanie being here.. it was great! Her job took her to Memphis this weekend so, she stopped over on her way out and back. Today, we had a nice day just running around (Fleet Feet, lunch, Target :) and hanging out. Oh, how I miss her and having a good friend around where things are easy and comfortable and it’s great just going to Target with them... sigh. I love you, Steffer!!
I found some cool stuff at the running store, too. I finally got inserts for my shoes - long overdue - and I found a nifty pouch to hold my keys and cell when I’m out walking.

And, I found two cool stickers!

For after the race. And, one very similar to this one that has the TNT logo on it... I can put that one on the car now!
Fundraising update, too = less than $200 to go! If you are planning on donating but, haven’t done so yet, time is getting close. Please donate now here: http://www.active.com/donate/tnttn/tnttnSGoddar.

0 comments: