My good friend, Carrie, is expecting the arrival of a little girl... what a perfect excuse to throw a party and shower her with love and gifts!!
I hosted a few of the coolest ladies I know for an afternoon of yummy finger foods, coffee, and cake. We played a couple of fun games and more than anything, enjoyed each others' company :)
Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate and help us welcome Little Miss Marin to the world. I, for one, can't WAIT to meet her!!
Here are a couple of pictures of the day... shout out to the talented Jen Bane for sharing her images :P


Me and Carrie

Carrie being "showered."

The girls!

And, Jack... who wasn't feeling well and slept through most of the party (thankfully! and, not on the floor, lol)

.
I hosted a few of the coolest ladies I know for an afternoon of yummy finger foods, coffee, and cake. We played a couple of fun games and more than anything, enjoyed each others' company :)
Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate and help us welcome Little Miss Marin to the world. I, for one, can't WAIT to meet her!!
Here are a couple of pictures of the day... shout out to the talented Jen Bane for sharing her images :P
Me and Carrie

Carrie being "showered."

The girls!

And, Jack... who wasn't feeling well and slept through most of the party (thankfully! and, not on the floor, lol)

.

1 comments:
Unknown said...
Love the pics! And kudos to you for always being willing to throw a bang-up party at your place! Can't wait for Carrie to have that sweet baby girl! :o)
Lisa