I haven't written much about Weight Watchers or my running yet. I think I've been waiting a bit to make sure I get a good start before giving stats and updates on it.
But, it's been about three weeks and so far, so good. I joined the Y and Weight Watchers on July 2 and used that date to officially get back on the wagon. I began Phase 1 Weight Loss Plan in my Running for Mortals book that day, too. And, I'm happy to report I'm still on the wagon.
The running plan is really walking for the first three weeks but, I've only missed one scheduled walk and, that was last weekend when family was visiting. I'm working out 6 days a week which hasn't happened in a long time... okay well, never.
I'm also doing meetings and Weight Watchers online for maximum support. In three weeks, I'm down 3.8 pounds. Off to a decent start.
And, this time around feels different. I'm using the gym as my "Me" time away from the house and baby so, I have a new appreciation for it. It's my time not to worry about Jack or stress about picking up the house and it's all about me. It feels kind of nice.
So, the start has been made and they say it only takes three weeks to make a behavior a habit. Here's hoping to it sticking this time.
Weight loss so far: 3.8lbs
Pounds to go to pre-preg weight: 40lbs

0 comments: