There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

So, if you've been paying any attention, you can see that I've rediscovered MySpace in the last few days and have really been enjoying (i.e. have become addicted) to adding cool things to my site. Which, in turn, got me to thinking about the baby site I've been doing for the last year and how it doesn't make sense to maintain two webpages. Maternity leave is just about over! So, I've decided to condense and use MySpace exclusively. All the fun things I've been doing on the baby page will be picked up here and I'll save myself a couple dollars a month. Plus, the focus will shift a bit from just the baby to me and my family, which I'm happy for. So, get ready to find out way more than you ever wanted to about figuring out how to be a good Mom, dropping the baby weight (and hopefully then some) and learning to run all while balancing home, career and maintaining my identity

Gotta love the American Dream!

Note - Obviously imported from the original blog!


This entry was posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: