Drum roll, please.. Thursday's weigh-in results... 2.4lbs!!! Yay for me! I was really happy.
This was a cool week, too, because I got to actually run for the first time in my running plan. I began week 4 this week and on Monday, the plan called for walking for 3 minutes and running for 1, repeated 8 times. Granted my "run" is a pretty slow jog but, I did it and it didn't feel horrible. The repeating series also makes the workout go SO fast, which is kind of cool.
And, this evening, I went to my very first yoga class. My plan calls for any kind of resistence or toning training on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I've been doing half-ass stuff at home or doing weight machines at the Y... both of which I absolutely hate. So, in an effort to find something I can tolerate better, I tried yoga. It was really cool. I loved the relaxation techniques and know I could definately work on that part because my mind was just racing. And, the poses are no joke. I was really surprised by how hard they were for me... my muscles definately got shaky during the most intense part of the work-out. And, the hour just flew by! I will definately be going back.
I adjusted my stats so my starting weight was my highest pregnancy weight:
Weight loss so far: 12.4lbs
Pounds to go to pre-preg weight: 37.6
This was a cool week, too, because I got to actually run for the first time in my running plan. I began week 4 this week and on Monday, the plan called for walking for 3 minutes and running for 1, repeated 8 times. Granted my "run" is a pretty slow jog but, I did it and it didn't feel horrible. The repeating series also makes the workout go SO fast, which is kind of cool.
And, this evening, I went to my very first yoga class. My plan calls for any kind of resistence or toning training on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I've been doing half-ass stuff at home or doing weight machines at the Y... both of which I absolutely hate. So, in an effort to find something I can tolerate better, I tried yoga. It was really cool. I loved the relaxation techniques and know I could definately work on that part because my mind was just racing. And, the poses are no joke. I was really surprised by how hard they were for me... my muscles definately got shaky during the most intense part of the work-out. And, the hour just flew by! I will definately be going back.
I adjusted my stats so my starting weight was my highest pregnancy weight:
Weight loss so far: 12.4lbs
Pounds to go to pre-preg weight: 37.6

0 comments: