I FINALLY got my haircut!
With some recommendations, I went to the Beehive right around the corner of my house. The girl, Brittnie who did my hair, really took her time and listened to what I wanted.. which was pretty much short, different and not Mom-hair.
So, this is what I ended up with! I love it! Granted, I'll never get it to look like this again but, I think I'll be able to manage and Sarah-fy it into acceptable work-wear. Sayonara headbands!



I'm choosing to ignore my husband who says I look like a boy. What does he know?
With some recommendations, I went to the Beehive right around the corner of my house. The girl, Brittnie who did my hair, really took her time and listened to what I wanted.. which was pretty much short, different and not Mom-hair.
So, this is what I ended up with! I love it! Granted, I'll never get it to look like this again but, I think I'll be able to manage and Sarah-fy it into acceptable work-wear. Sayonara headbands!



I'm choosing to ignore my husband who says I look like a boy. What does he know?

0 comments: