My godmother, Cindy, has had a whirlwind romance with a man, Bryan, who just sounds wonderful. They're in the process of planning their wedding for October 2008 and I'm just so happy and excited for her. Cindy is an awesome person who has been in my life since I was born. I love her to death.
Anyway, she called me last week and asked if I would be a bridesmaid in her wedding!! Isn't that the absolute coolest!? I was ecstatic to say yes and feel so honored to be a part of the ceremony... I am suprised and so pleased. I can't wait!! And, I get to wear a pretty dress!! Woohoo!
Here's a picture of Cindy and I at my wedding... I can't wait for a picture of us at hers!!

And then, just today, I got a message from my good ol' fried Hot Joe (love ya, Joe) who is collecting addresses for his wedding in June. He and his girl actually got married in Italy a couple of months ago but, they're in the process of planning their ceremony for friends and family here in the States. Hooray!! I love weddings!!
Here's a picture of me and Joe. Sorry for all the wedding pics, they're what I have handy.

.
Anyway, she called me last week and asked if I would be a bridesmaid in her wedding!! Isn't that the absolute coolest!? I was ecstatic to say yes and feel so honored to be a part of the ceremony... I am suprised and so pleased. I can't wait!! And, I get to wear a pretty dress!! Woohoo!
Here's a picture of Cindy and I at my wedding... I can't wait for a picture of us at hers!!

And then, just today, I got a message from my good ol' fried Hot Joe (love ya, Joe) who is collecting addresses for his wedding in June. He and his girl actually got married in Italy a couple of months ago but, they're in the process of planning their ceremony for friends and family here in the States. Hooray!! I love weddings!!
Here's a picture of me and Joe. Sorry for all the wedding pics, they're what I have handy.

.

0 comments: