There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

I am happy to report that despite this past week's travel, the wacked schedule and eating out for every meal, I did work out three times. I got up early Monday and Tuesday to work out in a decrepit fitness room and a so-so hotel, which in itself is an accomplishment.

Unfortunately, Thursday I got in too late to do any toning and Friday I was just exhausted. But, still, I'm happy half of them got done.

And, I woke up this morning with every intention to go to Group Train. I was up and half-dressed when I heard the rain begin. It wasn't a hard decision not to go at that point. As I told my coach, I'm okay with being a bit cold but I am no good at being cold and wet. Besides the fact that I was very okay with staying home and getting up with Jack... five days is just too long to miss your baby.

So, it wasn't a stellar week but, better than horrible. And, I'm really hoping to use the weekend to get rested up. Training all week and travelling was just exhausting.

On a slightly better note, I worked on my fundraising letters and over 80 got mailed yesterday. If you haven't heard from me yet, you will!!

Miles for the Week: A very weak 5.45
Current Fundraising Total: $125

"We are committed to working together, each part a sum of the whole, all contributors to the final outcome and that outcome is success."



This entry was posted on Saturday, December 08, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: