I celebrated my 32nd birthday this past New Year's Eve and it really was a fun day.
I got up with the kids like normal, but we did have our 2nd annual Momma's Birthday Dance Party. We kicked it off right with a little Black Eyed Peas :)
Once we got up and going, we went to Mexican for lunch and it was fab :) The kids took naps and Jon and I had a quiet afternoon to prep for our plans for the evening and our friends Carrie and Dave's house. I can't tell you how NICE it was to have plans!!
We met up at Carrie and Dave's house with Christy and Brad and Jen and Jeff and all the kids. We had a spread for dinner, enjoyed each others' company, played a game or two - well, the boys did - and rang in the New Year in style.
Here are some pics Jen captured of the night... Thanks, Jen!!

The boys being Transformers :)


Our hostess with the mostess!

Our resident photographer, Jen!

And, the four of us... Welcome 2011!!

.
I got up with the kids like normal, but we did have our 2nd annual Momma's Birthday Dance Party. We kicked it off right with a little Black Eyed Peas :)
Once we got up and going, we went to Mexican for lunch and it was fab :) The kids took naps and Jon and I had a quiet afternoon to prep for our plans for the evening and our friends Carrie and Dave's house. I can't tell you how NICE it was to have plans!!
We met up at Carrie and Dave's house with Christy and Brad and Jen and Jeff and all the kids. We had a spread for dinner, enjoyed each others' company, played a game or two - well, the boys did - and rang in the New Year in style.
Here are some pics Jen captured of the night... Thanks, Jen!!

The boys being Transformers :)


Our hostess with the mostess!

Our resident photographer, Jen!

And, the four of us... Welcome 2011!!

.

0 comments: