There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

I needed today's weigh-in to be good. After my minor set-back last week, I had been working it all week. I upped time on the treadmill and watched my points closely.

Well, I am ecstatic to say it paid off and it paid off well!

This week, I am down 4.8 pounds! Unbelievable!!

So, bringing me to a total of 20.4lbs gone and only (lol, only!) 29.6lbs to pre-preg weight.

I've skipped yoga both times this week but, always make my cardio days. And, I'm on that damn thing for at least 45 minutes and most times an hour! Thank goodness I'm seeing results!


This entry was posted on Thursday, August 23, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: