There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.

- Drew Barrymore

Jack is still on his antibiotics and seems to be doing better. At least, he doesn't have a fever anymore. But, the night before last and yesterday morning, he developed quite a cough that got me worried. I know he was doing okay for the most part because we were still getting smiles but, he was having a hard time staying asleep because he kept coughing himself awake.

So, I called the pediatrician just to see if there was a baby cough-suppresant or something we could do to help him out. Well, THREE hours later, when I finally got a call back (more on that later), the doctor faxed in a 'script for cough syrup. So, now, my baby is getting the antibiotic twice a day and cough medicine three times a day.

It's helping though. He was up a few times last night but, nothing the pacie didn't fix for a few hours at a time. Poor little guy. I have never been so appreciative that I can hauk a loogie or blow my own nose. He's so full of snot. And, let me tell you, the blue nose sucker is not popular in our house :)

Here's a pic of Jack playing this morning. See, he's doing okay:



This entry was posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: