Most of you know that for Jon to stay with T-Mobile when we moved, he had to accept an assistant manager position since it was the only opening available. And, if you've met my husband, you know that he really likes to be in charge... so, the last few months have been a challenge for him. But, we are happy to report that as of last Friday, he was selected to become the newest store manager for the Nashville Market. Woohoo!!
Obviously, it's great for Jon to be on the same footing he's used to and his experience in Maryland will definately help him be successful here (read, he'll dominate). I am psyched (do people still say that) about the raise but, even more the fact that he'll be making his own schedule. That's a perk I completely took for granted and can't wait to get back!
Jon's store is in Gallatin, which is pretty far from us but, that's okay, too. He'll start at his store on Friday. Hooray!!
Obviously, it's great for Jon to be on the same footing he's used to and his experience in Maryland will definately help him be successful here (read, he'll dominate). I am psyched (do people still say that) about the raise but, even more the fact that he'll be making his own schedule. That's a perk I completely took for granted and can't wait to get back!
Jon's store is in Gallatin, which is pretty far from us but, that's okay, too. He'll start at his store on Friday. Hooray!!

0 comments: