I missed my Thursday update last week but, it was good news!! Down another 1.6 pounds, hooray!!
Today, I began Week 6 of my running program and I think the novelty has worn off. I'm doing a good job of going every day, so I think the habit part of the routine has been established, but boy did I feel like I was going to die for the first mile or so... Just weak and tired. I got a second wind about half-way through, thank you endorphins, and finished strong. I am glad tomorrow is a yoga night.
I think I need some new shoes and am not looking forward to spending a ton of money on them.. but, I think they would help my feet and knees feel better during the jogging parts of my run. I'll figure it out.
Other than that, I had a bit of a cold this weekend but, am feeling better. Worked out despite it, go me. Also, dealing with some work things that have kind of brought me down but, I'm hoping that I get over it here shortly... working in a small office definately has it's challenges.
Today, I began Week 6 of my running program and I think the novelty has worn off. I'm doing a good job of going every day, so I think the habit part of the routine has been established, but boy did I feel like I was going to die for the first mile or so... Just weak and tired. I got a second wind about half-way through, thank you endorphins, and finished strong. I am glad tomorrow is a yoga night.
I think I need some new shoes and am not looking forward to spending a ton of money on them.. but, I think they would help my feet and knees feel better during the jogging parts of my run. I'll figure it out.
Other than that, I had a bit of a cold this weekend but, am feeling better. Worked out despite it, go me. Also, dealing with some work things that have kind of brought me down but, I'm hoping that I get over it here shortly... working in a small office definately has it's challenges.

0 comments: