Thursdays have definately ended up being my most busy day. After a full day at work, I pick up Jack on my way home from work. I then have about 20 minutes before I need to head out again to weigh-in at Weight Watchers. I weigh-in, usually try to stay for the meeting (a girl needs all the support she can get) and head home again. Then, I have about a half an hour before I head out again for yoga. When I get home from yoga, it's after 8 and Jon is in the garage waiting to leave for his poker game (at least he was this week). So, thank goodness the baby is down by now so, I can catch a shower, jammies and have a couple hours to relax before bed. Whew!
Weigh-in this week was good :) Down another .6 of a pound. Any loss is a good loss! So, down a total of 16.6 lbs from my pregnancy high and 33.4 to go to get to pre-pregnancy weight. I'm pleased with my progress.
My workout plan is progressing as well. I am about to complete Week 6 of my 12-week plan and am getting in exercise a minimum of 5 days a week. I've only been missing that 6th day if there is something else going on, like visitors.
I'll have to start taking pictures of myself to post my progress... soon!
Weigh-in this week was good :) Down another .6 of a pound. Any loss is a good loss! So, down a total of 16.6 lbs from my pregnancy high and 33.4 to go to get to pre-pregnancy weight. I'm pleased with my progress.
My workout plan is progressing as well. I am about to complete Week 6 of my 12-week plan and am getting in exercise a minimum of 5 days a week. I've only been missing that 6th day if there is something else going on, like visitors.
I'll have to start taking pictures of myself to post my progress... soon!

0 comments: